Subscribe and receive our best coaching resources
In a unique way our LIMBIC COACHING approach combines the most effective components of a variety of coaching and psychological approaches into one coaching method.
Developed in 2011, it has constantly been fine-tuned.
The LIMBIC COACHING approach supports our mission to establish Single-Session Coaching and thus open coaching to a larger number of people who want just-in-time and succinct support.
By including the emotional brain, LIMBIC COACHING is operating on the “correct floor of the brain”. This makes it possible to go beyond cognitive coaching and clearly increase the odds that desired results actually see the light of day.
The main origins of LIMBIC COACHING are:
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) by Robert Dilts
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) by Francine Shapiro
- Psycho-Kinesiology by Dietrich Klinghardt
- Wingwave by Cora Besser-Siegmund and Harry Siegmund
- Brief Therapy by Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) by Gary Craig
- PEP (Positive Embodimentorientierte Psychologie) by Michael Bohne
- TFT (Thought Field Therapy) by Roger Callahan
- IMO (Intégration par les mouvements oculaires) by Danie Beaulieu
- Hypnosystemische Konzepte by Gunther Schmidt
- SySt (Systemische Strukturaufstellungen) by Insa Sparrer and Matthias Varga von Kibéd
Our Brief and Single Session Coaching for individuals is based on the LIMBIC COACHING method.
In our LIMBIC COACHING certification trainings we teach this approach to experienced coaches, therapists, and sports psychologists.
We also offer Brief and Single Session Coaching sessions with the LIMBIC COACHING method in organizations.