Subscribe and receive our best coaching resources
TRULY SLIM is our purely mental weight management program that was developed in 2011 and has been fine-tuned ever since.
To help clients get and stay(!) slim, this unique process combines a variety of approaches from coaching to overcome obstacles and to attain peak performance into FOUR KEY STRATEGIES.
Here, our goal is to help clients
- replace weight management strategies that haven’t worked long-term with naturally slim people’s thinking, eating, and behavioral patterns
- handle emotions, stress, and cravings with a variety of brain-based self-coaching tools
- detect and sustainably address individual reasons for overeating and extra pounds.
The main origins of the TRULY SLIM approach are:
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) by Robert Dilts
- Brief Solution-Focused Therapy by Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) by Gary Craig
- EDxTM (Energy Diagnostic and Treatment Methods) by Fred Gallo
- Hypnosystemische Konzepte by Gunther Schmidt.
We offer TRULY SLIM Workshops for individuals who want to get and stay(!) slim.
In our TRULY SLIM Facilitator Trainings we certify coaches who want to offer TRULY SLIM workshops for their clients.
We also teach TRULY SLIM Corporate Workshops in organizations that want to complement employee health programs with mental training for sustainable weight management.
Learn More in this Free Case Study!
Click for Details and to Learn More today!