Subscribe and receive our best coaching resources
Our PALO ALTO COACHING innovatively combines the most effective components of a variety of coaching and psychological approaches into one unique coaching method.
Developed in 2011, it has been steadily fine-tuned ever since.
The PALO ALTO COACHING approach advances our mission of establishing Single Session and Brief Coaching – with the goal of opening coaching to more people who want succinct support provided at just the right time, and whenever the need arises.
By including the emotional brain, PALO ALTO COACHING is operating on the “correct floor of the brain”.
This makes going beyond cognitive coaching possible, thus clearly increasing the chances of achieving the desired results.
The main origins of PALO ALTO COACHING are:
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) as developed by Robert Dilts
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) by Francine Shapiro
- Psycho-Kinesiology by Dietrich Klinghardt
- Wingwave by Cora Besser-Siegmund and Harry Siegmund
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy by Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) by Gary Craig
- PEP (Process and Embodiment Oriented Psychology) by Michael Bohne
- EDxTM (Energy Diagnostic and Treatment Methods) by Fred Gallo
- IMO (Eye Movement Integration Therapy) by Danie Beaulieu
- Hypno-Systemic Concepts by Gunther Schmidt
- SySt (Systemic Structural Constellations) by Insa Sparrer and Matthias Varga von Kibéd
Our Brief and Single Session Coaching for individuals is based on the LIMBIC COACHING method.
In our PALO ALTO COACHING certification training, we teach this approach to experienced coaches, therapists, and sports psychologists.
We also offer Brief and Single Session Coaching sessions with the PALO ALTO COACHING method in organizations.