We believe that taking a systemic
perspective is an incredibly powerful start
to successfully handle challenges and
changes within organizations.
Subscribe and receive our best coaching resources
Systemic Coaching Constellations allow a fascinating “three-dimensional representation” of a current situation within an organization.
GAIN INSIGHTS INTO ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS
Systemic Coaching Constellations help figure out how to influence these self-organizing dynamics to create engaging work environments where people thrive and accomplish the organization’s goals.
They provide effective strategies to:
- restart stalled initiatives
- rescue and complete projects
- define the key components of a change process
- evaluate overall consequences of a decision for individuals, teams, projects and organizations at all levels
- resolve cross-functional tensions and improve collaboration
- uncover (hidden) dynamics and interdependencies – and develop solutions that are in line with the organization’s mission and purpose
- get an idea on how products and campaigns are received with their target audiences – and what to do to increase their success.
A solution-focused approach for the entire organization
Systemic Coaching Constellations are based on these principles:
- Solution-focused communication is a powerful starting point to develop options that correspond to the organization’s values and goals.
- Including the perspectives of different sections in an organization as well as clients’, suppliers’, distributors’, and competitors’ allows for the success of the complete system.
Contact us if you’re interested in having a Management and Organizational Constellation in your organization.
09mar(mar 9)9:00 am23(mar 23)5:00 pmTRULY SLIM for Individuals (March 9 and 23, 2019)Get and stay (!) slim with FOUR KEY STRATEGIES.Palo Alto Institute for Systemic Coaching Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: $1,880; $1,680 Early Registration Fee by February 27, 2019; Save an additional $100 by signing up with a friend.
14mar(mar 14)9:00 am17(mar 17)4:00 pmLIMBIC COACHING® CertificationLearn how to coach "on the correct floor" of the brain.Palo Alto Institute for Systemic Coaching Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: $2,680; $2,280 Early Registration Fee by Jan 17, 2019; Group rate: If two or more participants enroll together, fee is $2,080 per person.
28mar(mar 28)9:00 am31(mar 31)3:00 pmLIMBIC COACHING® Certification en Français Apprenez le coaching au "bon étage" du cerveau.Coaching Québec Event Organized By: Nicolas Beffort Investment: CAD 2,600; CAD 2,250 Tarif exceptional jusqu'au 28 février 2019; Si vous vous inscrivez à deux personnes, vous bénéficiez d’un rabais supplémentaires de 200 $par personne !
30mar(mar 30)10:00 am31(mar 31)5:00 pmPALO ALTO COACHING Vertiefungskurs "(Dysfunktionale) Glaubenssätze und Loyalitäten"SUPERVISION, ERWEITERUNG DER ANWENDUNGSGEBIETE & MÖGLICHKEIT, WIEDER INS GEHIRNGERECHTE KURZZEIT-COACHING REINZUKOMMENMunich, Germany Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: € 850 zzgl. MwSt.
04apr(apr 4)10:00 am07(apr 7)4:00 pmPALO ALTO COACHING ZertifizierungskursInnovatives gehirngerechtes Kurrzeit-Coaching für schnelle und dauerhafte Resultate Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: € 2480 zzgl. MwSt; Frühbucherpreis: € 2180 zzgl. MwSt bis zum 21.02.2019; Gruppenrabatt für zwei oder mehr Teilnehmer: € 200 pro Person.