We believe that taking a systemic
perspective is an incredibly powerful start
to successfully handle challenges and
changes within organizations.
Subscribe and receive our best coaching resources
Systemic Coaching Constellations allow a fascinating “three-dimensional representation” of a current situation within an organization.
GAIN INSIGHTS INTO ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS
Systemic Coaching Constellations help figure out how to influence these self-organizing dynamics to create engaging work environments where people thrive and accomplish the organization’s goals.
They provide effective strategies to:
- restart stalled initiatives
- rescue and complete projects
- define the key components of a change process
- evaluate overall consequences of a decision for individuals, teams, projects and organizations at all levels
- resolve cross-functional tensions and improve collaboration
- uncover (hidden) dynamics and interdependencies – and develop solutions that are in line with the organization’s mission and purpose
- get an idea on how products and campaigns are received with their target audiences – and what to do to increase their success.
A solution-focused approach for the entire organization
Systemic Coaching Constellations are based on these principles:
- Solution-focused communication is a powerful starting point to develop options that correspond to the organization’s values and goals.
- Including the perspectives of different sections in an organization as well as clients’, suppliers’, distributors’, and competitors’ allows for the success of the complete system.
Contact us if you’re interested in having a Management and Organizational Constellation in your organization.
27feb(feb 27)9:00 am01mar(mar 1)4:00 pmLIMBIC COACHING® CertificationLearn how to coach "on the correct floor" of the brain.Palo Alto Institute for Systemic Coaching Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: $2,680; Early Registration Fee by December 19, 2019: $2,280; Group Rate: Save an additional $200 by signing up together with a colleague.
07mar(mar 7)9:00 am14(mar 14)5:00 pmTRULY SLIM for Individuals (March 7 & 14, 2020)Get and stay (!) slim with FOUR KEY STRATEGIES.Palo Alto Institute for Systemic Coaching Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: $1,880; Early Registration Fee by February 1, 2020: $1,580; Group Rate: Save an additional $200 by signing up with a friend.
12mar6:00 pm9:00 pmSystemic Coaching ConstellationsAn experiential workshop.Palo Alto Institute for Systemic Coaching Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: $35; $18 Early Registration Fee by March 7, 2020; $5 if you "Bring-Someone-New-Along" or are a "Curious First Timer".
28mar(mar 28)10:00 am29(mar 29)5:00 pmTRULY SLIM Workshop in München, 28.-29. März 2020Schlank werden und bleiben (!) fängt im Kopf an. Wir helfen Ihnen mit vier Schlüsselstrategien.Munich, Germany Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: € 1575; Frühbucherpreis bis 8. Februar 2020: € 1375; Gruppenrabatt: Melden Sie sich mit einem Freund / einer Freundin gemeinsam an und sparen Sie jede/r € 200 (bei rechtzeitiger Anmeldung zusätzlich zum Frühbucherpreis).
02apr(apr 2)9:00 am05(apr 5)4:00 pmLIMBIC COACHING® Certification in IstanbulLearn how to coach "on the correct floor" of the brain.Istanbul, Turkey Event Organized By: Pinar Aydemir Investment: $2,680; $2,280 Early Registration Fee by January 30, 2020; Group rate: If two or more participants enroll together, fee is $2,080 per person.