Subscribe and receive our best coaching resources
TRULY SLIM is our purely mental approach to sustainable weight management.
We developed it in 2011 and have continuously honed it ever since.
This unique method combines a variety of tried and tested coaching approaches for overcoming obstacles and for mentally preparing for peak performance. They are the foundation of FOUR KEY STRATEGIESfor helping clients to get and stay(!) slim.
Here, our goal is to help clients to
- replace weight management strategies that haven’t worked long-term with naturally slim people’s thinking, eating, and behavioral patterns
- handle emotions, stress, and cravings with a variety of brain-based self-coaching tools
- detect and sustainably address individual reasons for overeating and extra pounds.
The main origins of the TRULY SLIM approach are:
- NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) according to Robert Dilts
- Brief Solution-Focused Therapy by Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) by Gary Craig
- EDxTM (Energy Diagnostic and Treatment Methods) by Fred Gallo
- Hypnosystemische Konzepte by Gunther Schmidt.
We offer TRULY SLIM Workshops for individual clients who want to get and stay(!) slim.
In our TRULY SLIM Facilitator Trainings we certify coaches who want to offer TRULY SLIM workshops for their clients.
We also conduct TRULY SLIM Corporate Workshops in organizations that want to complement employee health programs with mental training for sustainable weight management.
Learn More in this Free Case Study!
Click for Details and to Learn More today!