16jul(jul 16)9:00 am19(jul 19)4:00 pmPALO ALTO COACHING Certification Berlin, July 16-19, 2019Learn how to Coach on the "Correct Floor" of the BrainBerlin, Germany Event Organized By: Sylvia Kurpanek Investment: €2,480 €2,180 Early Registration Fee by May 9, 2019 Group rate - If two or more participants enroll together, each receives €200 discount.
As a coach, do you love what you’re doing and are curious about new developments in the field? Do you want to increase your flexibility by adding Brain Based Coaching
As a coach, do you love what you’re doing and are curious about new developments in the field?
Do you want to increase your flexibility by adding Brain Based Coaching to “work on the correct floor of the brain” – to help clients who simply can’t put hard-won strategies into practice?
Do you like to help clients overcome blocks, challenges, self-sabotage or stagnation – either in Single Session Coaching or as part of long-term coaching engagements?
Are you interested in opening coaching to clients who don’t find the laser-focused support that matches their fast-paced environments in “classical” coaching?
At the Palo Alto Institute for Systemic Coaching, our mission is to assist experienced coaches in getting even more flexibility in their work with clients with proven brief brain-based coaching approaches.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF ADDING THE PALO ALTO COACHING METHOD TO YOUR REPERTOIRE?
Around the world people are exposed to more stress and higher expectations in their work environments. Many feel that their stress-resilience and their creativity are decreasing and are hence in need of effective support.
Unfortunately, many do not even have coaching on their radar of measures to take to tackle the issues that are holding them back. Their understanding of coaching is an engagement of several months or more to define and accomplish goals. They feel that these needs are not met in coaching if they want fast support for current issues and don’t have a lot of time to spare.
With the PALO ALTO COACHING approach coaches increase their flexibility and can meet clients’ needs for fast and sustainable results in a single or very few coaching sessions. They are thus opening coaching to new types of clients, getting more people into coaching in the long run.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE GOAL OF THE PALO ALTO COACHING CERTIFICATION COURSE?
Step by step, participants learn a unique and innovative Brain-Based Brief Coaching approach to identify and process emotional blocks and stress at their source: in the client’s emotional brain. The PALO ALTO COACHING method directly integrates the limbic system, a developmentally older part of our brain, which is not accessible through logic, analytical thinking, or language.
That’s why the goal in our training programs is to focus on how to communicate with the limbic system in its own “language” to use its involuntary responses to work for, rather than against, the client’s best interest.
In our experience, this is prerequisite for sustainable change.
In our PALO ALTO COACHING certification courses, we clearly go beyond theoretical knowledge the brain and rather deliver proven and innovative brain-based techniques.
With this unique approach, which complements all other coaching methods, participants gain even more flexibility and increase their effectiveness in change work with clients. By integrating the client’s emotional brain, they work “on the correct floor of the brain” where blocks originate but can’t be solved with language or logic.
By the way: Several components of the method are also very effective for self-coaching to overcome blocks and challenges.
WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH THE PALO ALTO COACHING METHOD?
PALO ALTO COACHING is highly effective at helping clients overcome obstacle and blocks. It’s the method of choice for facilitating rapid and sustainable transformations in individuals who want to get optimal results and be prepared for any challenge.
This approach is ideal for coaching top performers such as
- business executives, entrepreneurs. engineers, lawyers, medical doctors, airline personnel
- others who want to achieve and maintain optimum performance on demand or want to overcome challenges, self-sabotage, stagnation, or other blocks that have kept them from being where they want to be.
Based on the latest science of how our brains work and process information, emotions, and stress, the PALO ALTO COACHING method is the tool of choice to help clients:
increase their stress-resilience, creativity, effectiveness, and overall well-being
implement changes and new behaviors overcome personal and professional disappointments, setbacks, self-sabotage and blocks on the way to their goals
facilitate clients’ access to their knowledge and skills in any moment and context
mentally prepare for peak performance
WHICH COMPONENTS DOES PALO ALTO COACHING COMBINE?
The PALO ALTO COACHING method is based on science, logic, and common sense. It uniquely combines a variety of well-proven components:
- Guided eye movements – for optimal cooperation of both brain hemispheres.
- Other ways of bilateral stimulation (alternating auditory and tactile stimulation according to a particular protocol) to leverage the client’s innate mental self-management capacity.
- A practical muscle response test that guides coach and client through the coaching procedure like a compass. By directly identifying and addressing what brought the client into coaching in the first place we avoid detours.
- Solution-Focused communication – to enhance the goal-orientation of the coaching.
- Affirmations – to wrap up the content of the coaching session and make it easier for the client to take the next steps towards their goal.
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- 30 hours intensive training with theoretical input in form of presentations, live demonstrations and hands-on exercises to experiment the approach as a coach and as a client
- Detailed training handouts (in English)
- Feedback on two coaching cases the participant hands in for the certification
- One hour of skill mentoring / supervision via phone or Skype
- Opportunity for certified PALO ALTO COACHING Technique Masters to appear in our coach-finder free of charge
The first step in the PALO ALTO COACHING certification process is attendance of a 4-day training. It then requires submission of two documented cases of coaching sessions using the PALO ALTO COACHING method within 3 months after the certification-training course.
The final step is a skill mentoring / supervision call via phone or Skype with the trainer.
Once all requirements are met, participants are certified and will be listed in our coach-finder directory on our website.
16 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 19 (Friday) 4:00 pm CET
€2,180 Early Registration Fee by May 9, 2019
Group rate – If two or more participants enroll together, each receives €200 discount.
Prerequisites for this Continuing Education
A certification in coaching, NLP, EFT, hypnosis or a degree in Psychology
This training has been certified for Continuing Coach Education (CCE) by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Upon successful completion of the certification course, the participant receives 30 CCEUs.